CLINIC CERTIFIED IN HEALTH SURVEILLANCE ACTIVITIES
We have medical facilities and instruments for health surveillance activities as per the Royal Decree 39/1997 of 17 January and the healthcare legislation in force.
We also have a certified mobile unit that is used to perform specific medical examinations for health surveillance as per the legislation in force.
ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR MUTUAL INSURER’S CLINIC?
If you are dissatisfied or disagree or have an issue with the decisions made by the doctor at your mutual insurer’s clinic, we can advise you on the best alternative. We provide advisory services for matters such as:
- Workplace accidents: We inform you as to whether an accident is a workplace accident, an incident that occurred at work or during a work-related trip or commute, etc.
- Determining contingencies: Understanding whether an illness affecting you is related to your work, an occupational disease or simply a common ailment.
- Challenging a statement of fitness for work: Instances when the doctor at your mutual insurer’s clinic issues a statement of fitness for work but your pathology persists and you do not feel well enough to work.
ARE YOU FACING AN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH ISSUE?
We can also advise you when the decisions made by the doctor at your prevention service or mutual insurer’s clinic are not advisable.
- If you disagree with an unfit for work or a fit for work capability assessment you have received.
- If you would like information on restrictions that have been placed on your job or position.
- We are available for any questions regarding your occupational health.